"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"Yesterday"

Things that I miss:

  • Eating mangos from India (because they are SO much better than these Mexican ones)
  • Having a cell phone signal in my house
  • McDonald's birthday parties
  • Having 'deep thoughts' with my friend and college roommate Sarah...then pulling pranks with her (most often on Jana)
  • Wearing flip flops outside
  • Old fashioned letters (stamped envelopes and everything)
  • Family dinners
  • Having the time to read good books
  • After school snacks and Degrassi Junior High (the old school version)
  • My self-proclaimed Delhi house...and the people who lived in it
  • 99 cents/gallon gasoline
  • Watching original airings of the Golden Girls with my mom
  • Team bus rides to games/meets
  • Having a head without recurring gray hairs (yeah, seriously)
  • Not having to think about what I eat (not that I really care so much now anyways)
  • Back to school shopping sprees

2 comments:

Liz said...

I remember once paying 87 cents for gas coming home from swimming practice. I think it will be one of those things I'll tell my kids..."I remember when I gas was only 87 cents a gallon." Of course, by the time I have kids, cars will be obsolete and we will all be flying around like the Jetsons ;)

Anonymous said...

Things I miss...

AMULYA! :) Come visit...