"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Feel Good List vol.1

Today's Piscean horoscope tells me to try something new. So I'm catching on to a spark of ambition and bringing you the first installment of Amulya's Feel Good List. I say I'm being ambitious just because who knows if I'll remember to write even vol.2!

Nevertheless, here begins a periodic list of some of the things that are making me feel good, happy, or just plain content right about now.

Amulya's Feel Good List - Volume 1:

1) The space heater in my room. I tend to stick my feet right under it and there might not be a better comfort feeling than that.
2) My iPod playlist entitled "doppleganger". It's cued up with an eclectic mix of tunes that takes me through lots of thoughts, feelings, and memories (which is a blog post for another day).
3) Coke Zero. Quite possibly the greatest beverage invention since...well...water.
4) Free Grey's Anatomy on ABC.com. Seriously...I love that I can watch Grey's any day, any time.
5) The fact that in the past 5 days I have had such great conversations with so many friends and family. Whether its on the phone, online, or in person, it always ends with me having a smile on my face.
6) Chipotle. Needs no explanation. Expect this to be in every volume.
7) Little Miss Sunshine. It's dark, but so funny. It's crude, but so touching. Great film.
8) Filling out my application for graduation. And deciding not to walk at graduation.
9) Running on the new treadmill my sister and Ludger bought for us. I give it my best Prefontaine.
10) Getting comments on my blog posts. ;)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Have you ever seen the movie Prefontaine? It's AWESOME.

jmjana said...

ok a space heater is what saved me one night
i need a cd or doppleganger
coke zero is NOTHING compared to TAB...buy it...you'll be obsessed i know it
grey's is awesome. i think the office is above that though
i love the great convos
CHIPOTLE.
little miss sunshine is in my top 5 fave movies...of all time
i just filled out my application for GRAD SCHOOL. really? i can't do school without you or sarah
running on treadmills STINKS...you need the great outdoors...fun that your loaded sister bought it though
thanks for your comment on my bloggy :)

Anony said...

Where am i in the List ....

Jus kiddin [:D]...

Nice one sis ... !!!