"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Monday, January 01, 2007

helllllooooo 2007

FROHES NEUEU JAHR 2007!! I hope that means happy new year and not "your mother is fat".

I just had two of the best nights with my family ever. Sadly the focus was on alcohol, but it was great nonetheless. As we all know, alcohol brings out the truth...and these past two nights have been no exception. We spent New Years eve at my uncles place eating, drinking, and being merry. Last night we had dinner at my aunt's place doing the same. My family is a little nuts. Nuts much in the same way that most families are...but mostly for the fact that there are so many of us and each of us is so distinct. There is never a dull moment, but I wouldn't have it any other way. There is just something about laughing with my family that I would never give up for anything in the world.

No comments: