burritos in space
I am afraid a new obssession has been created in one single act of impulsion. There is a burrito in my stomach, and I do not believe for one second that it will be the last one today. I think I may have unleased a beast within myself. God help me. For I can't resist something so bad, yet so so good.


5 comments:
Please dont speak in an unflattering light about Chipotle. I have loved him for so long and to have people talk about him? I just won't stand for it. He is a beautiful, magnificent recipient of my obsession. I may even visit him myself tonight.
Dear Annie,
I apologize for any pain and anguish I may have caused in my original post. Please understand that I too am quite fond of this mexican wonder that is Chipotle. I have no qualms about surrendering myself to its magnificence. My only concern is that an addiction will be formed that will not only suck my wallet dry but leave me comatose in satiety after each visit.
Sincerely,
Gaucamole
get your butt down here so that we can go :)
OH man...is there a Chipotle in Toledo now??? WHERE IS IT!!?
right next to the Maumee Meijer. so close enough for multiple visits per week ;)
Post a Comment