"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Sunday, January 28, 2007

"With a Little Help From My Friends"

So lately, if you haven't noticed, I've been labeling my posts with song titles (or album titles). Call it my ode to Grey's or just blame it on my ever-growing music/lyrics fetish. So far I haven't had a problem recalling a song to compliment my post, but I suspect I might draw a blank the day I write about marsupials in Africa. For fear of not being able to think of a title perhaps I just won't write about that.

However, this post posed no problem in thinking of a title. It's my tribute to my multi-talented cousin. He's more than just family, he's one of my best friends. And I gotta say he's not so bad with the flash animations either. Props to him for the header and flash animations on this page.
He's my go-to-guy whenever I have a tech question...or when I need a much sought after album ;)...or just when I feel like laughing. Much thanks to him for helping me pimp this blog space. Thanks, bro...what would I do without you.

1 comment:

Anony said...

thank u very much .....