"Snow (Hey Oh)"
I used to love winter. Up until maybe last year I would get so excited just to see snowflakes lightly fall from the sky. Now...I kinda hate it. Maybe it's just too cold outside for me to think straight but I really feel like I have lost my love for winter. It doesn't help when a mere 1 inch of snow overwhelms county road crews and practically debilitates a city.
At the risk of making it seem as if I have come down with a form of SAD (seasonal affective disorder), I'll just say that I no longer like winter and I am eagerly awaiting above freezing temps.
See right about now a power cut in the middle of a Delhi summer sounds pretty damn good.


1 comment:
Am, KateB successfully diagnosed me SAD online in college. Don't take it lightly!!!! :) But seriously, don't.
Post a Comment