"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Thursday, January 11, 2007

need for speed


Nowadays I have no patience for slow drivers. I take that back. I have no patience for all drivers. Every night after class I find myself weaving in and out of whatever line of cars is in front of me, no matter how big or small the passing space may be. I'm riding bumpers like I am training to be Jana. The needle rarely drops below 50 on city roads. I feel as if the guy in front of me will get out of his car at a stop light and serve me a summons to People's Court.
I don't know what it is that has gotten into me lately. I just have this need for speed on the roads. Any car in front of me better be ready for some intense a**-riding. I've always been a speeder, but now it's just ridiculous!

4 comments:

jmjana said...

DARE you

jmjana said...

oh and you need to hear the latest in my driving life. you'll be ticked. I'll let sarah tell you about it

Liz said...

Put it this way, she almost needed me to be her counsel...

Amulya said...

come on now Liz, rethink that statement...how many times before has Jana done something that could legitimately have needed counsel??

jk Jana...love ya...even if you are a terror behind the wheel ;)