WHAT?!?! everywhere or just in Toledo? I am emailing my parents right now:)
what?????????and where???????and why?????you better call me with the dets or i will personally hold you responsibleps. i wrecked my car on sunday
relax people. ...ok I take that back as I know its hard to be calm with the thought of free chipotle goodness.its just a new grand opening in toledo (westgate).p.s. question: the wrecked car was a result of snow...or jana schumacher?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WHAT?!?! everywhere or just in Toledo? I am emailing my parents right now:)
what?????????
and where???????
and why?????
you better call me with the dets or i will personally hold you responsible
ps. i wrecked my car on sunday
relax people.
...ok I take that back as I know its hard to be calm with the thought of free chipotle goodness.
its just a new grand opening in toledo (westgate).
p.s.
question: the wrecked car was a result of snow...or jana schumacher?
Post a Comment