I'm not sure if it's permissible to object to your own opening statements. You may want to use the term "withdraw." Like, "opening statement withdrawn, your honor." :)
I know I want to drop $600 on something that I won't be able to have my own control over. Besides, how pissed are you going to be when you scratch the screen?
6 comments:
I'm not sure if it's permissible to object to your own opening statements. You may want to use the term "withdraw." Like, "opening statement withdrawn, your honor." :)
Teach me Esquire, teach me!!
Gotta call EVR .... :D
Have you seen that once you own it, you can't add anything to it? iPhone will not allow user installable applications. here's the URL for that:
http://feeds.tuaw.com/~r/weblogsinc
/tuaw/~3/73216120/
I know I want to drop $600 on something that I won't be able to have my own control over. Besides, how pissed are you going to be when you scratch the screen?
well there goes another well intentioned gadget acquisition
:(
thanks for the heads up bragg!
there is always something with apple that makes you wonder.
don't worry though. it won't get a virus....
Post a Comment