"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Monday, March 26, 2007

“Headed for the Future”

I have senioritis in the worst possible way. It's my last semester of MBA and while my classes are nowhere close to cake, I have absolutely no motivation to put forth an ounce of effort. It's like senior year of high school all over again. Yet, unlike the lazy days of high school, the challenge now lies in securing a future before these school days come to an end. Graduating, or the thought of graduating I should say (I have yet to pass my classes after all), is bittersweet. What would make it easier would be knowing I have somewhere to go after it all, being able to give it some value. Everything will work out, I'm sure, but sometimes the anxiety weighs heavy. I feel almost as if my life is on hold until that day comes...That day when I can say I have arrived, I have reached that goal that I set for myself years ago before all the lectures, seminars, exams, and professors. Hopefully that day comes sooner than later. I have a big meeting with the VP of a dream company in two weeks...wish me luck!C

1 comment:

Liz said...

GOOD LUCK! and take advantage of this time...cause once you start working, well then you're just working...and, well, work is work. ok, rambling over.