"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Thursday, March 01, 2007

"Giving Me A Bad Name"

Is it just me or does Kelly from The Office make you a bit uncomfortable? Don't get me wrong, it's hilarious how dumb she is, but man she is oddly obssessed with Ryan. Enough so that I'm embarrased for him. She is like a train wreck that I have to avert my eyes from everytime she pops up on screen.
Sadly, she sort of gives us Hindus a bad name. Case in point:

Kelly: Um, Diwali is awesome. And there's food, and there's gonna be dancing. And, oh, I got the raddest outfit. It has, um, sparkles
Michael: Kelly? Um, why don't you tell us a little bit about the origins of the holiday?
Kelly: Oh, um, I don't know. It's really old, I think.
Angela: How many gods do you have?
Kelly: Like hundreds, I think. Maybe more than that.

Yeah, it's like that.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm kind of afraid to make a list of Christians that give Christianity a bad name...scary.

And Kelly makes women look bad, too! She makes us all look like crazy, boyfriend-obsessed freaks :) As does Karen when she makes Jim "talk" all the time...

Annie Michael Murphy said...

You have to admit Kelly is funny though...
besides she looks really good in white.