"Crazy"
So, I think, by no choice of my own, I am part of a slightly crazy and somewhat absurd love triangle. It's by no means a strap on a diaper and drive non-stop to Florida crazy and absurd love triangle, but it's raising eyebrows nonetheless. (If you don't quite get my diaper wearing quip then you are obviously not well versed in the latest ongoing at the mad scientist powerhouse that is NASA).
Well, the guy I am sort of seeing has a growing list of off balance female suitors knocking on his door. Or, in keeping up with the times, shall we say they are texting him day and night. He has apparently told them he is not interested, but they persist, as any off balance suitor would. Last night one of them waited and watched in her car, Magnum P.I. style, my "guy" and I as we talked outside our cars after class. As soon as we got in our cars and drove off, she followed while texting my guy about his time with me in the parking lot. Shall we say....creepy? It gets better...
She pulled out in front of me, I saw her, guessed she was stalking us, and brushed it off as her being nuts. She pulled ahead of me into the right turn lane, I drove forward in the left through lane and sped up. She, this slightly psychotic and apparently quite nosey UNLICENSED driver, proceeded to drive straight through into my lane and run me off the road. Apparently, it being a religious holiday for me that day, God spared me my life and decided Amulya shall beat the odds of being killed by a dangerously jealous woman behind the wheel. Thank God for small favors. And breathe...


7 comments:
HOLY CRAP!!!!
so
a) since when????
b) that is psycho
c) if anyone asks if that was me driving, i will beat them up :)
WHAT!? Words that come to mind: pathetic, desperate, scary, insane, nut job, sad, complete numbnuts.
I really hope you don't have to encounter this girl again!
(Oh wait was that Jana driving? ;) )
CRAZY! Sounds a bit Jerry Springerish on her part. Stay safe!
i dont buy it... you fell asleep at the wheel didnt you!
Oh gawd , u and ur Complicated "Life" :D
kdn ... u shudve used d "burnout:revenge" training I gave u .....
did you get her license plate number? seriously. she'll come after you again. get the number and call the cops.
Am, your life sounds like an episode of the OC:)
Post a Comment