That is SO CUTE! I love little babies' hands. They are so expressive.
Happy Birthday to you! If I were in Toledo I'd come sing you. Ok, just kidding:) But maybe I'd bring you balloons like the time you brought balloons to Stone Oak Country Club for me and Kate! Remember?? :)
7 comments:
That is SO CUTE! I love little babies' hands. They are so expressive.
Happy Birthday to you! If I were in Toledo I'd come sing you. Ok, just kidding:) But maybe I'd bring you balloons like the time you brought balloons to Stone Oak Country Club for me and Kate! Remember?? :)
How could I forget ;)
and thanks for the thought!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! If I were in Toledo, I'd take you to Chipotle. I'd even buy you a tshirt.
I LOVE THE PICTURE!! Happy Bday to the best roomie in the world. Hope your day was great!
I LOVE THAT PIC!!!! I Hope your day was amazing
Can you put the snoopy pic up on here?
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE???? I'll give you a dollar.
i keep checking back for snoopy and see nothing.
your mom is SUPER cute by the way
AMULYA!!!! i hope you had the best day ever. you and your mom are pretty precious. miss your face!
Post a Comment