"Call and Answer"
Whatever happened to customer service in this country? Almost every company will say they have "great customer service" but that's such an oxymoron these days. It's rare to talk to two people from the same company who will give you the same answer or solution to your problem. And the notion of "the customer is always right" is buried well beyond six feet under ground. I can't even remember how many times in the past year I have called a customer service line to report a problem or get support only to be thoroughly frustrated by their total lack of knowledge, understanding, and helpfulness. In the end I always hang up and fix the problem myself. So I guess that either means they are worthless or I am smart. Hopefully both.


1 comment:
The worst customer service by far is Time Warner...just wanted to get that out there...
Post a Comment