"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Sunday, February 11, 2007

"If I Had A Million Dollars"

What if I won the lottery? What if I suddenly became privy to millions of dollars? What if I had the means to feed thousands, millions of starving children? What if I was able to fund research for the cure for cancer? What if I could wipe away the debts upon not only myself but my family and friends? What if I could pack up and settle somewhere warm in the winter and cool in the summer? What if I was able to provide for education for the world's children? What if I could afford sleek shiny wheels and Dom Perignon? What if I could spend my life working for society instead of working for "the man"?



...would I be happy?

2 comments:

Anony said...

Or ......
" i could give it to Srikar" ..

u forgot to write that :D

Liz said...

I'm guessing no on this one. For years in law school and college I thought things would be fine once I got a bit more money. Well, now I have it, and it's still not enough...

Maybe if it were all in gold coins I could swim through...then I'd be happy :)