"American Idiot"
Is there a reason that breaking news in this country, and sadly across the globe, features the likes of Britney Spears sans hair? What is up with that?!
I don't quite get how or why our societies are so caught up with celebrity breakups, hookups, rehab stints, pregnancies, custody battles... I mean seriously, it is necessary to precede news of higher gas prices with Anna Nicole's baby daddy?! Ok, gas prices rising isn't necessarily news but I really don't care if Britney Spears popped out a 9th child or if Tom Cruise jumped on a couch then drank the blood of ten goats.
Why is that news? Why do people care? Maybe we want to hear about celebrity lives because we can live vicariously glamorous lives. Or maybe we want to hear about celebrity stupidity so we can feel better about our own lives.
Whatever it is ...I don't really care. It doesn't matter to me how skinny or creepy looking the Olsen twins are or how many foxes Donald Trump skins for a new hair piece. I'll just be sitting here drinking my tea and blogging about more important things...
...starting....NOW ;)


3 comments:
You're funny
true dat
Amen. Seriously, if I have to hear about Britney Spears shaving her head one more time...
Post a Comment