"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Thursday, February 01, 2007

"Take It Easy"


Ahhh, Thursdays...
Thursday is totally the new Friday. Remember how excited we used to be for TGIF every Friday night? Well maybe not all of us were so excited by that, but I think I was. Even I can't really recall. I do know, however, that Friday used to mean no getting on the bus tomorrow morning and Uncle Jesse is on tv tonight.
Nowadays, Thursdays mean the weekend is so close I can taste it and Michael Scott and George O'Malley are on tv tonight. It's that 1.5 hours of solid tv watching that I actually look forward to every week. And it's so relaxing just because I know that any new tasks that get put on my desk the next day can be put off until Monday. That never really happens but at least I don't feel guilty about it.

So bring on the Scranton branch and Seattle Grace 'cause I'm ready for the weekend.