"Educated Guess"
In honor of Oscar night - and because I am the biggest procrastinator in the world - I give you a movie quote quiz. These are some classics in my book. Can you match the movie with the quote? Give it a whirl...or just enjoy the list of a few of my favs
- Life is Beautiful
- Sound of Music
- Rainman
- Shawshank Redemption
- Schindler's List
- Office Space
- Forrest Gump
- Silence of the Lambs
- Field of Dreams
- Pretty Woman
- "The Von Trapp children don't play. They march."
- "This is the sacrifice my father made for me."
- "Good evening, Clarice"
- "Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions."
- "Ten minutes to Wapner"
- "Get busy living, or get busy dying."
- "In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight"
- "If you build it, he will come"
- "My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
- "The truth, Helen, is always the right answer"


3 comments:
would you believe me if I said I knew all of them?? Cause I think I did!
My fave...Shawshank. LOVE your list.
1. Sound of Music
2. Life is Beautiful (LOVE)
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. OFfice Space (LOVE)
5. Rainman
6. Shawshank Redemption(LOVE)
7. Pretty Woman
8. Field of Dreams (LOVE)
9. Forrest Gump
10. Schindler's List
Ok, how did I do??? I did it all by guessing... :)
Two thumbs up, Liz. Pun intended.
Post a Comment