Studio 60 and other teevee addictions
First off, how brilliant is Aaron Sorkin?! Seriously, I would marry the man if I could. If I was rich, blonde, and bendy...apparently that's what he's into. Wow, moving along. He created the West Wing and Studio 60 and he's basically the brains behind the whole operation. Those shows are just oozing intelligence and thought. In my opinion, the good shows are the ones that can drag you into a fictional setting all the while leaving you questioning the real world. Needless to say, I'll be watching you tonight Chandler Bing, errr I mean Matt Albie.
So, my life is normally pretty busy doing all sorts of school stuff. Gittin' a MBA ain't no fun buy the weigh. It's not rocket science, it's just busy and stressful trying to manage people. Now that I say that apparently I'm in the wrong field.
Yet, I always leave time for TV. Not a lot, just a number of select programs which I follow diligently.
LOST (More than willing to be lost with Matthew Fox)
The Office (No I am NOT related to Kelly)
Studio 60 (see above)
Amazing Race (best reality EVER)
Brothers & Sisters (check this one out...you'll be happily surprised)
Tonight it'll be How I Met Your Mother and Studio 60, with a healthy dose of International Logistics review and nominal effective exchange rate analysis in between. Maybe a little Napa Valley Reisling too. Oh yeah, I know how to turn you guys on.
Aur revior mes amies



5 comments:
Yes I am the first commenter!!!!
I love Dawali.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
i LOVE this blog
am...
aren't you going to ask annie what diwali means
blog about that biotch
i was kidding on that biotch thing
I LOVE YOU
WOOHOO:) welcome to blog world, tomorow I will work on making you a link on mine! i dont really get into Lost but ya I'd be lost on an island with matthew fox too;)
Post a Comment