Hi my name is Amulya and I predict I'll have a blogging problem
Well here I am...and here it is...my first official blog entry. I played around with other wannabe blogs back in college, but looking back that was just a phase. I'm really loving this font that seems to gracefully flow into this space, so I think I might end up having overly wordy and nonsensical blogs. Yeah, I'm just gonna blame the wordiness and nonsense on liking the font. Because I never ramble. Never ever. Except for that one time I rambled so much that the therapist told me to shut up. In my defense I think she had a drinking problem though.
Sooooo, where were we? Ahh, yes my first blog. After much cohersion I'm here, attempting to document my inner most deepest thoughts on a daily basis. Well, good luck to all you devoted readers out there (I know who you are). What can you expect in this here blog: sporadic entries, 2 oz. boredom, 2 oz. intrigue, juice of one lemon, splash of excitement. On the rocks.


No comments:
Post a Comment