"The Long & Winding Road"
Well, still no luck so far on the big job. I'll just say that HR in general is a lazy bunch of individuals, pretty much wherever you go. So, we'll see about this job opp. As long as I've got a job by mid-summer I assume I won't go crazy. Although, I might get close.
So, I'm graduating in two weeks. Granted I still have to pass two final exams and two big projects/case reports, but if all goes well I will officially be a degreed MBA. I also recently earned a nomination to join the International Honor Society, but I'm too busy with group projects to go to the Induction ceremony. Go figure. After all is said and done, it's been a long road. I'm not quite to the end of it as yet, but it's fast approaching. Being in college teaches you more than just your trade or profession. More importantly, it teaches you about people. It opens your mind to so many things, good and bad. It's a struggle sometimes, but it's worth it, professionally and personally. Yet, it's still a long and sometimes frustrating road and I can't wait for the accomplishment to set in. If you want my graduation announcement send me your mailing address ;)


1 comment:
I think the big job is in Cincinnati
Post a Comment