"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

some updates and some babble

Currently enjoying a relaxing Boxing Day. For all who don't know what Boxing Day is (I assume just because I had no clue but do now thanks to the wonder that is Wikipedia)...it is a holiday celebrated in much of Europe and observed here in India the day after Christmas. The historical significance is that the day after Christmas, the lords of every manor would hand boxes filled with goods and gifts to all serfs of the house. It's basically a continuation of the Christmas holiday.

So today I'll celebrate Boxing Day by spending all my aunts money on new threads and gadgets. Did I tell you I LOVE that my mom has so many generous siblings?! Jk, they are great.
And I am going with my uncle to check out plasma tvs. Yes, they have plasmas in India ;)

Next topic... I'll be home on Thursday Jan 4th. But of course once that day comes I'll be all depressed and sad after leaving here. It always happens.

And no, "my favorite person ever" (in the photos) is not my bf. Yeah, he is damn cute, but he is my little cousin. A cool guy, very funny, and just a blast to be around.

So my posts have been rather boring as of late I admit. I'm working on something good for you guys. Just been in a lazy state of mind here because its been such a nice vacation.

Oh, and once again...Daniel Craig is HOT. Casino Royale sucks.
Again...Daniel HOT. Royale NOT.

1 comment:

Anony said...

HAPPY BOXIN DAY ....
"Knock Ye Self Out" ... :D