ramblings from far far away
Me and my favorite person ever
first of all, what is up with my blog template. its having issues. where did my green tictacs go?
second of all, I am tired. sleep is hard to come by here at this point in my life. either I am too excited to sleep or when I finally get the feeling of dozing off some car alarm starts blaring or some drunk guys start screaming. why does India sound like Harlem? (no I have never been to Harlem).
third of all, the weather here is amazing. 70s and cool breeze...sweatshirt weather at night. LOVE it. you are jealous i know.
fourth of all, i love gossiping with my aunts. especially when its about other aunts. :D
fifth of all, going to see Daniel Craig as Bond tomorrow. HOT. very HOT.
sixth and most important of all, my family is awesome...especially my favorite person ever...


2 comments:
Hey! Sounds like your trip is amazing. We need to get together when you get home and talk about your trip...in Lima over an evening of karakoe...
He's cute! Is that your bf?
-Annie
Post a Comment