Hallelujah...the stars align

My family is obsessed with astrology. Before anything is done, an auspicious time must be found. Before any couple can come together, their stars must be found to align. Before you even switch on a new computer for the first time you must consult a special calendar indicating the auspicious day and time. It's "buggin'." I had to wait until this past Saturday at 9:15am to get my ears re-pierced.
So my sister has been dating this German guy for quite some time. He's a great guy. It's pretty serious and on the verge of a big announcement. My mother just started acknowledging it and subsequently the entire family now knows. My chill aunt already refers to him as my brother-in-law. For some reason that sounds nice. Anyways, its just hilarious to me that this all means nothing until horoscopes and stars have been analyzed and it is determined that these two lovebirds are a "match". Well, today word came that the stars are aligned. So, its official. Supriya and Ludger are a match. They can go forth and prosper. How sweet.
I think the next time I buy a toothbrush I may have to consult our priest for a little astrological guidance.


3 comments:
can you check on my stars for me?
I think the stars say move to Cinti
yea i just checked them and they DID indicate a move to cincy would be in your best interests
Post a Comment