"Life happens when you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Feel Good List vol. 3

Yes, it has been a while. Yes, I am alive. And yes, I am lazy. Nevertheless, here I am...back to posting. So let's catch up with some of my current "happies".

1) 2 hour workouts and the great, yet sore, feeling that comes afterwards.
2) My guy. Took me a while to realize what a catch he really is...I'm lucky.
3) My sister and her guy coming to visit. It's been a while.
4) Upcoming trips to Northern Michigan (to see Sarah!! and drink Boston Coolers) and then to California.
5) 90 degree weather... and the keys to the pool.
6) El Camino Real: amazing Mexican fare and highly intoxicating margaritas. Seriously, we are basically talking straight up tequila.
7) Making new friends at the gym (of which I don't even belong).
8) Finding a new video gaming buddy, Trooper John. Who has also given me the gift of being able to speed and get away with it. :D

4 comments:

jmjana said...

FINALLY!
where have you been dear friend?

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome, Am. We need to hang out soon. Wanna come to my wine party at the end of June????

jmjana said...

um, katy why haven't i been invited to the wine party
i should be number 1!!!!!!

Kristen Robbins Warren said...

am. seriously, you are teasing us. you come back, then you don't come back. i think i need therapy.